There are many benefits to membership of the PMPG, including:
- Access to a network of pain-trained physiotherapists and those with an interest in pain management.
- Membership of the PMPG Facebook page providing the opportunity to get support, help and advice as well as share the latest research and developments in pain management.
- Access to resources on the PMPG website.
- Subscription to PainSA journal – received quarterly.
- Free online CPD points.
- Discount on PMPG lectures and courses.
- Discount on Train Pain Academy courses.
- Free journal clubs with CPD accreditation (only run in certain areas).
- Access to online journal clubs (with CPD accreditation).
- Support from the PMPG in organising and arranging CPD activities.
- Option to be involved with provincial committees, or GEC, and contribute to the development of pain training and learning in the country.
- Updates and communications regarding national and international pain events and organisations.
Like to join?
You must be a physiotherapist and an SASP member. Sign up to join the PMPG when you complete your annual renewal of membership.
Wanting to join during the year? Simple email SASP head office at email@example.com for help with how to join.
If you are having any problems joining please email firstname.lastname@example.org